FUNDRAISING & REQUESTS
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Chick-fil-A Harbor Blvd. We proudly support our community and take great pride in working with our local schools and organizations to help achieve their fundraising goals. We here at Chick-fil-A Harbor Blvd. are excited to offer a variety of programs & fundraising opportunities for our local schools and organizations. Fundraising with Chick-fil-A is a great way to help your organization grow, in a financial sense and in building relationships with your organization members.
Chick-fil-A Harbor Blvd loves to give back and is proud to be a community partner. We offer those in our community many options when partnering with Chick-fil-A.
Chick-fil-A Harbor Blvd has the following guidelines to determine if your organization is eligible for donations or giveaways:
• Your organization must be non-profit
• Your organization or event must be within and serving the Costa Mesa communities
• Your organization or event should reach a minimum of 50 families
Chick-fil-A Harbor Blvd is able to provide the following:
• Chick-fil-A food and products
• Chick-fil-A branded merchandise
• We are NOT able to give monetary donations or sponsorships
To submit your request:
We always love working with our local community and help out as much as we can! As we continue to grow in our partnerships with many schools and organizations within the community of Costa Mesa, our fundraising strategies have changed a bit. We are now only working fundraising events outside of our restaurant for our local schools (elementary, junior high, high school and colleges). With these schools we are also only doing one per school, per semester on a first come first served basis. This way we can help our schools make a bigger impact on their students and our community.
Student reward program
We always love working with our local schools and help out as much as we can!
Are you looking for a unique way to recognize students who earn Honor Roll or Perfect Attendance? Consider the Chick-fil-A Student Award Recognition.
Students feel special when their hard work and dedication is honored. We would like to partner with you to celebrate students who achieve Honor Roll or Perfect Attendance. Your students will be inspired and excited to keep achieving in order to earn this valuable recognition.
We provide Chick-fil-A Congratulation cards which include an offer redeemable for a menu item at Chick-fil-A.
FUNDRAISING WITH FOOD
Who doesn't love a fun and easy way to raise money for a good cause? We sure do which is why we decided to make fundraising simple with good food.
Examples of these opportunities include:
· After-school sales to students on school property
· Organized cookie sales during booster club meetings; sporting, cheerleading or pep band events; pep rallies; and school lunch hours.
· Cookie grams that students can purchase and send to fellow students and their teachers for Valentine’s Day, and/or Teacher Appreciation Day.
· An after-school social for students and their families.